- by entering your model number.
- An educational toy for boys and girls aged 2 and up. Kids discover the fun of basic programming concepts such as sequencing, conditionals and debugging.
- Kids help KUMIITA get home(goal panel) from the start panel by connecting command panels that LED lights, sounds and animals voice.
- The answer is not necessarily only one.There are ways to play to create free combinations that fully use their creativity or to challenge the problem format.
- WORDS FREE: Panels are with intuitive graphical symbols on them, make programming accessible to children before they can read or write. SAFETY: KUMIITA complies with the ST (Japan toy safety standards) and Food Sanitation Act for children 7 months of age, as well as the CE marking. SCREEN-FREE: Only 4 AAA batteries (not included) required. (No Wi-Fi, tablet necessary)
- What are in the box: 1 Unit / 20 command panels with built-in magnet including: Start, Goal, Go(5), Color Change(blue, red, green, yellow), Color Node(2), Animal(elephant), Instrument(trumpet, accordion), Music Note(3 notes), Random / Instruction manual(2) (If you purchase on .com, English version packaging and manuals will be shipped from the US fulfillment center)
This fits your .